Monday, April 27, 2009

Spring is in my house

One of my thoughtful and creative friends gave me a piece of Spring. The cute card read "Happy Spring". I love suprises like this, makes my day happy and cheerful.



I have been working on many projects lately (as usual), they are;

Cutting fabrics for the next quilt project

Design and stitch a new stitchery pattern-- it will be in a few local quilt stores soon.

Planning to make a skirt for myself.

Making house warming gift for my sister and her husband who just bought their first house!

More designing.

And between all the projects I am working on, you can slip in all the mommy duties you can think of.

Also, I am going to have an open house for Tea Rose Company next week. All the hair bows from last year will be 40% off, and I am going to display other items such as purses, bibs, little girls bluoomers etc... It will be fun! My friend Marnie who makes nursing covers will be there too.



I am going to make flyers, clean the house and maybe, whip up more stuff before the open house.(hmmm... more sleepless nights?)

Wish me luck!

5 comments :

  1. Can't wait for the open house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Need me to watch your kids so you can get some work done? Let me know . . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Elisa, you are such a good friend. I think I'll be OK. Besides, I wouldn't want my children's rambunctiousness to ruin our friendship. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh man if i only lived closer!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin