Saturday, March 30, 2013

Sigh...

Last Tuesday was our big moving day. I will tell you all about the details later, but I am just checking in to say hello, and believe it or not, I am still alive. :)

Seriously, it was such a crazy few days...I never wanna repeat it again.

My in-laws opened up their home to us until our new house is done. We moved our stuff in and all, but there is still so much to do and setting up my computer is way down on the to do list. So, no pictures in today’s post.

I can't wait to have some normality back and start sewing and blogging again. Wait patiently folks, I am still here((( waiving ))).

Right now I need to take a looong bath with candles and good books and 12 hours of much needed sleep. :)

3 comments :

  1. Enjoy your much deserved rest. Moving is hard on everyone. I will keep you in my prayers... you and your family. As sweet as it is that your in-laws gave you refuge until your home is complete... it can be a trying time.
    Take care and I'm sure I speak for other readers when I say; we hope to hear from you soon... after you get some rest! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um bom descanso e uma feliz pascoa.
    Beijinhos

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brings back memories of the same situation I had. So difficult to get through, seemingly endless and then....Wonderfulness!! after the unpacking, of course. hang in, your "real life" will be back soon. Most of all you have each other and many happy memories and times ahead of you.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin