Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Soft-Baked Funfetti Sugar Cookies

I baked these Soft-Baked Funfettie Sugar Cookies and quickly took pictures and shared it on my Instagram yesterday. I know, I should have shared it on my blog too, but Instagram is so much simpler and quicker! I promise to be better at posting things like that here as well.

I wish I could take full credit for these cookies, but I found the recipe on a blog called Sally's Baking Addiction. When I found the recipe, there were 274 comments on it. Wow, that looks promising right? I had to try it!

My cookies didn't look as pretty as hers, but they sure tasted so good! My family loved them and I love how they look cheerful with all the sprinkles baked in.
I am going to add this to my recipe book for sure!

1 comment :

  1. They look so yummy. I will definitely put these on my list for birthday parties!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin